RE: "Terminology"/"Technical Wordlist" meeting

Salam,

From: Ossama Khayat
Subject: "Terminology"/"Technical Wordlist" meeting
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:58:40 -0800 (PST)

- Rahal * after 19/12/2003 * time?

after (excluding) 18/12/2003... Anytime ;-)

  - Translations of most commonly used terms.
  - Should we use _exact_ Arabic translation, or one
    that is easy for the user.
  - What to do with hard-to-translate terms (other
    than what's described in the translator guide).

I personally see the points above to be discussed by that QCC ;-) So, if anybody else is interested, please confirm now and __be__ at the meeting so we can create the comittee ASAP (I suggest its creation when the meeting begins).

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr