"Terminology"/"Technical Wordlist" meeting

Salam,
As per our last discussion about this issue, we need
set a date for the meeting.
So far, here are the timings I got:
  - Elzubeir    * 18/12/2003       * 1300 UTC
  - Rahal       * after 19/12/2003 * time?
  - Hafid       * Thurs./Fri.!     * Anytime?
  - Munzir      * Thurs./Fri. only!
  - Medini      * Anytime?
  - Nadim       * Anytime?
  - Alrasheedan * Interested?

The points that I could get from the archive are:
(in brief)
(http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/December/msg00013.html)
  - Translations of most commonly used terms.
  - Should we use _exact_ Arabic translation, or one
    that is easy for the user.
  - What to do with hard-to-translate terms (other
    than what's described in the translator guide).
  - How can we deal with external project translation
    requests we get frequently (LinCVS, TSClient,
    GnomeMeeting, ...etc).
  - After work is done, who's responsible for the QA
    (Quality Assurance).
(http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/December/msg00015.html)
  - Continue to work on each project separetly.
  - Hafid [..] to take over the KDE coordinator job.
  - Creation of a 'Quality Control Comittee'.
    + The actual translation coordinators and a few
      others should constitue that commitee.
  - Nadim to create a 'Technical Wordlist'. The list
    should constitute all the technical terms for the
    existing GNOME, KDE POs and whatever else.
  - The commitee should go on that list word by word,
    and agree on a translation. The agreement could be
    done by vote or something else. But in case an
    agreement can't be reached, having two or more
    translations per word isn't a problem.
    + Translation coordinators are responsible to
apply
      the committee directives inside their projects.
    + The coordinators are free to use any translation
      as long as it is in the 'Technical Wordlist'.
    + If Word1 has Translation1, Translation2,
      Translation3 in the wordlist, and a coordinator
      'likes' Translation2, then it is preferable that
      all the POs of that project contain only
      Translation2.
(http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/December/msg00025.html)
  - I (Nadim) will be creating the technical
    intersection wordlist between Gnome and KDE
    sometime [next week] inshalla.
  - It will need to be reviewed and agreed upon.

Please comment _AND_ reply ASAP!!
I _demand_ this meeting to happen, or else...

waiting,
Demanding Ossama