Re: "Terminology"/"Technical Wordlist" meeting

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> As per our last discussion about this issue, we need to
> set a date for the meeting.
>
> So far, here are the timings I got:
>   - Elzubeir    * 18/12/2003       * 1300 UTC
>   - Rahal       * after 19/12/2003 * time?
>   - Hafid       * Thurs./Fri.!     * Anytime?
>   - Munzir      * Thurs./Fri. only!
>   - Medini      * Anytime?
>   - Nadim       * Anytime?

Gimme a day or two head-notice and I'll let you know if I'll be
there (my input on this topic will be rather muted anyways :-)

>   - Alrasheedan * Interested?

[snip snip]

>   - Nadim to create a 'Technical Wordlist'. The list
>     should constitute all the technical terms for the
>     existing GNOME, KDE POs and whatever else.

[snip snip]

>   - I (Nadim) will be creating the technical
>     intersection wordlist between Gnome and KDE
>     sometime [next week] inshalla.

I'm still waiting for the Gnome-1.6 upload to start working
on this (as I've been told to "wait" until it happens,
right Arafat ? :-)