KDE Translation

Hello,

I have a question on Arabeyes CVS and KDE CVS i18n synchronization. Would some
please explain the process to remove some of the confusion?

I'm working on KStars, so I'll talk about this app speceficllay.

Does the KDE i18n team check for new/revised strings from KStars sources and
then merge them with the latest .po file from the KDE i18n CVS? If they do
that, how often is that done? or should I create a .pot file myself and then
merge that with the latest .po file?

Thanks.

Regards,
Jasem