Re: KDE Translation

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 05:40:20PM -0500, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a question on Arabeyes CVS and KDE CVS i18n synchronization. Would some
> please explain the process to remove some of the confusion?
>
> I'm working on KStars, so I'll talk about this app speceficllay.
>
> Does the KDE i18n team check for new/revised strings from KStars sources and
> then merge them with the latest .po file from the KDE i18n CVS? If they do
> that, how often is that done? or should I create a .pot file myself and then
> merge that with the latest .po file?

Normally there is a sync with the main KDE repository. However, there
haven't been any in a long time, due to the stalling state of the Arabic
KDE translation right now.

I would advise you to personally maintain the sync with kstars in the
next coming week or so, until I get around to sync'ing it with the main
KDE.

Regards