Re: Wordlist is well done for round-1

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> You can always add full_wordlist_A0.po for new words that begin
> with 'A'. At the moment, I would like to focus on preparing the
> files for initial public release. Each word must have a translation.
> If you find a word in any of the bad_words files just translate it
> and send me a note, I will take care of the transfer.

I don't think you need suffixes (ie no need for A0, B0, etc) a single
file New_words.po would do.  A very basic perl script can insert the
new words and their translations in the appropriate file out of the
26 in the appropriate location (no need to waste your valuable time
on those mundane actions).

With regard to finding a valid word in the bad_words file, translate
it and include it into New_words.po for us to take action on it later.

Just my $0.02's worth.