Last Wordlist file - T - and Dict server

Salam everyone,
I noticed today that Al-Rashedeen finished with the S wordlist file, which means I'm working on the only file left. But, since I'll be so busy and I won't be able to work on it (at least untill next Sunday), I'll like to kindly ask him to take over and make 'Khetamoha Mesk ختامها مسك' :)
Also, since no body annouced it yet, I'll like to let everyone know that as of today morning, the dict protocol is working beautifuly on our dear server dict.arabeyes.org on port 2628 :D
So, please test it _heavily_ and suggest it to your family, friends and whoever you know.
We need as much feedback as possible, and ofcourse any wrong translations please.

thanking you,
Ossama Khayat
http://www.linuxmail.org/