Re: Almost done with Wordlist

On Sunday 17 August 2003 15:49, you wrote:
> + Invalid words to be checked again with onelook.com using the 'Search all
> dictionaries' option (if not used before).

Cool stuff.

> + Fuzzy words to be checked with Al-Mawrid (or any similar favorite
> dictionary), to be sure 100% of the translation.

Words I have marked fuzzy are names of places and people. As of
lately, I provide a short description of the person and unfuzzy the
item. I don't like word-for-word English/Arabic translation, I feel
a short (3-4 words describing the item is nice to have.

> + Whatever words that can't be found in both, can be checked with Google to
> make sure it doesn't exist in any other unknown dictionary.

Please post if you stumble on a dictionary off google. I feel comfortable
referring to onelook after I saw the benefit from using Webster & kdict.

> This is what I have in mind so far. Also, I'll be contacting some forums
> for help.

That would be REALLY nice. Extra hands are always welcome.

> I've found some links in this page
> http://www.onelook.com/?w=bluebird&other=1 that would be of great help to
> us.

..Try looking up the following: water, leg, box:)
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)