Re: Almost done with Wordlist

Ahmad Al-rasheedan wrote:
> Osama, Munzir, Nadim
>
> 2 letter files are remaining, S  2749 untranslated messages & T 1325
> untranslated messages.

God bless you. You're really a human machine :)

> I will take S and leave T for Osama.

Well, I'm still working on file U, but couldn't work properly for almost
2 days now because of my brother's sudden visit from outside Kuwait and
my daughter was also so sick that I had to spend much of the time with
her (Alhamdo Lillah)
Hopefully, I'll continue working today with the file to finish ASAP.

> Now we need
> to pickup the fight we left off:) Nadim, Osama, Munzir please provide a bullet
> point doctrine for phase II. My proposal for phase II caused some bloodshed:)

Well, first of all I'd say this is just a normal conversation and debate.
Each one has his own ideas and point of view.
Anyway, here is my POV
+ Invalid words to be checked again with onelook.com using the 'Search all
dictionaries' option (if not used before).
+ Fuzzy words to be checked with Al-Mawrid (or any similar favorite dictionary),
to be sure 100% of the translation.
+ Whatever words that can't be found in both, can be checked with Google to make
sure it doesn't exist in any other unknown dictionary.

This is what I have in mind so far. Also, I'll be contacting some forums for help.
I've found some links in this page http://www.onelook.com/?w=bluebird&other=1 that
would be of great help to us.

regards,
Ossama Khayat