Checking translation spellings

Salam,

For all the translators (specially application/environment
translators).. I would like to turn your attention to Duali. As many of
you may know, Duali is the Arabic spell checker. It isn't exactly
complete or the best thing that's ever happened.. but it will find a
whole bunch of misspelled words.

I ran it across GNOME's translated PO's for example.. and it came up
with a bunch of them.. let alone KDE's.

If those involved in translations would use Duali (pyduali 0.1.1 so
far), it would help YOU the translator make less errors, and it would
help ME find things to fix and improve.

So, help yourselves.. the website is here:
  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=duali

Regards