Re: TODO draft for round-2 "Wordlist"

> Good people,

Salam Ahmad,

> With 6 po files left from Wordlist, I guess it is time to brainstorm on
> what is round-2 and how we should go about it.

Well, the files left are 5 now :) because I just finished the W file, and will start with U.

> My 2c are as follows:
>
> 1) bad_words.po should be bad_words_SOME-LETTER.po

I agree with this, because sometimes we have so many words in just one file.

> 2) Fuzzy words should be extracted from mainstream po files -->
> bad_words_SOME-LETTER.po.

My understanding is that fuzzy words are words that we translate but not sure of their
translation right? So, maybe we can check them on round 2, and if we don't find a proper
translation for them, we'll either remove the fuzzy and confirm the translation or just
move them to the appropriate bad_words files.

> 3) Process bad_words files and assign to either mainstream po or
> /dev/null.
> 4) Light up a cigarette and put on "maintenance mode" hat.

Agree with point 3 also, but for point 4, no thanks! I don't smoke anymore :)

> Your kind input?

Just another 2c from me...
Also, one more thing. I just noticed yesterday that there are many words that
can be found in the Mawrid dictionary and can be translated more precisely than
the online dictionaries. Also, there are many words that need to be added later
on. So, shall we do it in round 2 or delay it for later as well?

> Regards,
> --
> Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)

kind regards,