full_wordlist_W.po finished and a question

Assalamou alaikom,
As the subject says, I've just finished the W file of the wordlist project :)
Now, based on the thread that was going on the doc list (http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/August/msg00013.html), regarding the unfound words in the wordlist files, I don't know what to do with this file.
You can see from the CVS log that the file has 136 _untranslated_ messages, where they are actually, either fuzzy (only 15) or #not a valid english word as noted in the comments.
So, how do I separate those words and fetch them from the file to append them the logfile created?
Or, shall we wait for the 2'dn round first.

Please help.

regards,
Ossama Khayat
http://www.linuxmail.org/