Re: dictd server

On Saturday 09 August 2003 11:08, you wrote:

> This idea has been on the table for a long time.. and then we spent
> several weeks moving between systems and it sort of slipped through the
> cracks. I think it's time to revive it now that we have someone who is
> actively involved and willing to take the heat for it too!

Rock'n roll Mohammed:)

> I will try to set it up on the arabeyes.org server. Perhaps we can call
> it 'dict.arabeyes.org'. How often would you like to see the database
> updated (from CVS)? Daily/Weekly/?

For now, daily please since commits are pouring every few hours.
Mohammed please run the daemon with logging enabled. Stock debian
doesn't run the daemon with logging. I need to see what is going on
as far as requests.

Kind regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)