Re: full_wordlist_W.po finished and a question

On Saturday 09 August 2003 16:48, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Assalamou alaikom,
> As the subject says, I've just finished the W file of the wordlist project

Bless those hands.

> :) Now, based on the thread that was going on the doc list
> (http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/August/msg00013.html),
> regarding the unfound words in the wordlist files, I don't know what to do
> with this file. You can see from the CVS log that the file has 136
> _untranslated_ messages, where they are actually, either fuzzy (only 15) or
> #not a valid english word as noted in the comments. So, how do I separate
> those words and fetch them from the file to append them the logfile
> created? Or, shall we wait for the 2'dn round first.
>
> Please help.

IMHO. separation should take place while at round 2. It this stage, lets just
do the translation & the marking. Lets pray to god extra hands will
participate in the up coming task at hand.

We have a deadline (Sep. 1) to finish from round one. This means 300 words
a day. Separation will take from your time and mine. Lets at least declare
the po files don't have pending translations.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)