Re: Round 2 of M have begun and a view point.

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> On Friday 08 August 2003 10:54, Munzir Taha Obeid wrote:
> > Second, I tried to search onelook.com for the strange words. Some words
> > couldn't be found there and in any other online dictionary I am aware of
> > but can be found on google.com.
>
> Munzir, You will notice there isn't a single entry that doesn't have text
> associated with it; either a definition or a comment. In the comments
> field, if it reads "Not a valid English word" then it means dictionary.com
> didn't return any valid definition. If it was a person's name or a city then
> it is mentioned too. Just take them out and archive them as you suggested.
>
> I wouldn't put them in a Changelog kind of file but rather we should come
> up with "Badwords" file and come up a Changelog file to mark the event
> but not the actual words.

I agree with Ahmad here.  I highy suggest that words removed should be
saved elsewhere for later inspection (in .po format).  I'll add Munzir 4
removed words to the above noted file and commit the change to start
the ball rolling (as this is a pass #2 task).  Please look at the file
and that the comment above each word (to note who rejected the word, etc).