Re: what is the translation of "daemon"?

Mohammed Elzubeir a *crit :

> Although this is still my opinion, I think it is better to pick a word
> that is both funny, light, and easily understood.. as opposed to
> introducing new words that are heavy and forced.

In addition to this, I would add, look at your translation the other way.
Read your translation and assume you don't know what it's supposed to be
about in arabic, but you know the english term. If you can't guess the
english from your arabic without effort, then your translation is probably
bad...

Salaam,
Chahine