kbabel problem with dictionary

Salam all,

first of all I have a redhat 7.2 system and I've installed on it all the needed labraries by kbabel and even more, I also have db1 db2 and db3 with the dev packs, Ichecked redownloaded and reinstalled everything but nothing wants to work and there rn't any rpms out there for the latest beta2 of kbabel to install it on my RH system there rn't also KDE 3.0.1 packs for RH so the only pack I'm stuck with is the rpm 0.9.6 or the source but when compiling it it said to me I haven't installed Qt so I have to compile Qt also and so on ... but really said I don't want to pass 3 years learning how to work with KDE only for kbabel. So has anyone heared something about this problem or is there any irc channel for kbabel to ask ? Really any hepl will be very nice as I don't want to begin very lately work on these po files ...many thanx in advance

cheers