Re: Kbabel reading arabic.

Salam.

As we all know, u have to first get KDE 3.x and
install kbabel.
But the first step to read arabic text in kbabel is:
  1. Install arabic fonts (from windows partition or
d/l them from   'net).
  2. Change the font in Kbabel settings to one that
supports arabic (go to the menu settings->Configure
KBabel), then from Edit Tab, change the font that
supports arabic so u can read the arabic text in the
sample window.

Note!: 1. I've written some detailed steps to answer
ur question and the others like Hammad ;)
2. You must search for the answer first in arabeyes
site to get the previous mails there.

Salam

=====