.pot files changed

Salam 3alaikum,

Lately I have started working on translating the koffice.po file. Every thing
went fine till I noticed threw the cvs e-mails that the koffice.pot file has been
updated. So I am wondering what to. Do I have to copy-paste all the strings I have
translated till now or there is some simpler way.

Additionally I have encouterd some words which I couldn't translate, could
you please give some suggestions:
   char, character.
   syntax highlighting
   Pattern
   TAB, CR, NL, UNICODE, ASCII, Latin-1, DIN A4 etc.
   Filter (like export filters etc.)

thanx already,

Usama

You want to REALLY LAUGH? Go to Maktoob Jokes to read, submit, and even rate jokes!
http://www.maktoob.com/jokes