cvs account error!

Salam to all of you,

I am a new member at the kde translate team. I have requested a cvs account
and I did got one. The problem is that I encouter some problems when I want to use
this account. Here are some details of the problem:
I use:
            Linux mandrake 8.1 (2.4.8-26), and kde 2.2.2
Things that are OK with the account:
            I can login succefully with no errors.
            I can logout succefully with no errors.
Errors:
      for example, when I want to check some modules out:
          cvs co translate/kde/koffice
      I get an erros message that says:
          fatal error, aborting.
          usama: no such user
 Finally I want to say that entering the cvs repository using anoncvs just works
fine.

Please help me with this error, I started working on some file so I want to
submit the .po files so that other people don't do the same work again.

Thank already,

Usama

A community of almost TWO MILLION Arab Internet users. Become part of it!
http://www.maktoob.com