Re: cvs account error!

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 12:53:34AM +0000, no no wrote:
> Salam to all of you,
>
> Errors:
>       for example, when I want to check some modules out:
>           cvs co translate/kde/koffice
>       I get an erros message that says:
>           fatal error, aborting.
>           usama: no such user
>  Finally I want to say that entering the cvs repository using anoncvs just works
> fine.

Hrmm.. that is odd. If you can login without any problems, it doesn't
make sense that it would say, 'usama: no such user'. Could you please
run 'script' and then repeat the steps you have made. Then, type
exit, and email me the output file (normally 'typescript') so I can
see what happens exactly?

$ script
$ cvs login
..
.
.
etc

$ exit

No need to send this to the 'doc' list (your 'typescript' that is).

thanks.