Re: New Member

Salam,
Did you really check the arabeyes site?
You can read the FAQs at:
http://arabeyes.org/faqomatic/cache/1.html
You can use KDE3.0 Beta1 if you wanna write/read
arabic text (almost) properly. Don't wait for the
second beta if you can download and install the first
beta of KDE3.0.
About the the introduction of the translation, you can
use KBabel in KDE3.0 Beta1. I'm using it to translate
.po files since it makes the translation process so
easy
You can imagine of the easiness when using kbabel, if
you know that when I used textpad (in windows) to
translate; I spent many hours to translate some terms
I can finish them in KBabel in much less than that
time.
Just you have to know that Kbabel I'm talking about is
used with KDE3.0 Beta1.

Salam.

=====