eDara ...

Hi everyone ...

   Mr. Nadim, i will be so happy to work with you and
design the "eDara" management system from the scratch.
but, to save time & effort, why not to build on top of
a smiliar system? We can customize that system to have
the features & functions we want to achieve! By all
means .. this WILL be faster. I prefer that we choose
a small (actually, a tiny one) system to build on;
because a small system is easier to customize than a
large one.

It's my pleasure to work with you and have a nice
time.

"eDara" .. what a describefull name !

--vilixi