Re: Tester

Salam ..
	If you want to test the Arabic translation then you have to download and
install KDE 3 BETAs .. currently BETA1 is available .. and in Feb 5th or so
.. You can either wait until then and install the KDE 3 BETA2 or go now and
install the KDE 3 BETA1m or grab the source from the KDE CVS and compile it ..
	The Arabic translation files that are there are not upto date, but I will
update it soon ( So it will be in the BETA2 release) ..
	You can also checkout the KDE translation files for Arabeyes, and read
through it and see if you can catch any spelling mistakes in the Arabic
translation .. if you catch any mistakes or find any bugs please report it to
Arabugs ( Arabeyes Bug tracking system) so it can be followed and catched and
fixed ..

Later
Isam Bayazidi