Re: Many Arabian Accentsا

واعذروني مره اخرى للتدخل قد لا  اكون مخول لاعضاء الرأي باعتباري عضو جديد ولا ادري هل انا مقبول ام لا؟؟؟

على العموم انا اؤيد كلام الاخ انس الطويل وقد عقبت في نفس الموضوع على الاخ الشافعي.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 09 يناير, 2002 01:43:52 م
Subject: Re: Many Arabian Accents

Dear Ibrahim :

Thank you for your idea !!!
But I don't think taht it's a good one ! because there is no Official Arabic
Accents, and if you look into the Media, TV , Magazines,Official Reports there
is nothing like Syrian Arabic or Egyptian Arabic,There is one Arabic only!! our
situation is different from UK and USA, those people are not related with
anything!! but we are .. we have our Islam and our Holy Quran and our Arabic
nationality ,

I am sorry to say that I don;t agree with you at all, we need something to
unite us ,not separating us more and more ..

And from a technical point of view , we need time savers in our work, and not
to multiply the time we need to do the Arabization by 22 !!!!!!!!!

Thakns again ..

Anas

Quoting Ibrahim El-Shafei <shaffei at softhome dot net>:

> Hi All,
>
> I have an idea I hope you like it. Why don't we arabize Linux to many
> Arabian Accent beside the "Al Arabia Al Fos7a"? This will make the
> arabians like the computer specially Linux and they will be more
> familiar with it.
>
> For example we can add Egyptian Accent, Lebanon Accent, and so on. Like
> the english (US) and (UK) or like the french (Standard) and (Canadian).
>
> Egyptian Accent is devided into three sections in my point of view,
> English section (some egyptians say ok when they agree), French section
> (others say merci instead of shokran), Arabian section (others say
> mashy).
>
> Also we can add, for fun, the chat accent, this accent contains the
> letters 3, 7, 3', 7', ...etc
>
> I hope you got my idea.
>
> Thank you
>
> Yours,