Re: Many Arabian Accents

> I have an idea I hope you like it. Why don't we arabize Linux to many
> Arabian Accent beside the "Al Arabia Al Fos7a"? This will make the
> arabians like the computer specially Linux and they will be more
> familiar with it.

Well accents happen to be spoken and not writen.. besides alll the Arabic
countries uses the Arabic Fosha in tier Media and education.. and on other
regards, Arabic Language is almost the only thing uniting the Arabic
countries and making them looked at as a unit .. why should we sparce and
divide ?! :-)

This is not the time for such an idea .. if there is to be different
translations for countries that is to familiarize the Arabic for people from
East or the West of the Arab countries .. after all the people in the west
use vocadulary that is not familiar to the people in the east .. but will all
is Arabic , not accents, and NOT slag langauge ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi