Date: 09 يناير, 2002 01:13:27 م
Subject: Many Arabian Accents

Hi All,

I have an idea I hope you like it. Why don't we arabize Linux to many
Arabian Accent beside the "Al Arabia Al Fos7a"? This will make the
arabians like the computer specially Linux and they will be more
familiar with it.

For example we can add Egyptian Accent, Lebanon Accent, and so on. Like
the english (US) and (UK) or like the french (Standard) and (Canadian).

Egyptian Accent is devided into three sections in my point of view,
English section (some egyptians say ok when they agree), French section
(others say merci instead of shokran), Arabian section (others say
mashy).

Also we can add, for fun, the chat accent, this accent contains the
letters 3, 7, 3', 7', ...etc

I hope you got my idea.

Thank you

Yours,