Re:

This KDE business is starting to get on my nerves. Let's just keep it as is, in English and move on. After all, we've kept hundreds of terms in English.

A totally radical (and probably illegal) suggestion if you're really desperate to arabize everything which you can skip if you're fed up with hearing about KDE's name:
I don't know much about the licensing procedures, but I've heard that in the free software world, you can take a piece of software, modify it, and distribute it as your own (as long as you're not making people pay for it.) I think that only works for small programs and not huge projects like KDE, but you might try to think of it for the future. If we build enough programs in Arabic (I mean our own programs) and incorporate them into KDE, then maybe we could make our own Arabic version of Linux and call it whatever we want (I've sure I heard the word Arabix somewhere... but maybe we would want to try a more arabic name.) Many people think that Mandrake is just Redhat that has been messed around with... but nobody objected to Mandrake. Maybe, one day, we can tear apart from KDE, make enough customizations, and make the project our own. Am I sounding morally corrupt? But, isn't that what free source is all about? We can always give credit to KDE somewhere of course.

-Waseem