Re:

Waseem, how about remaining civil for a start?

Now we won't suggest forks of huge project just about L10N issues.

When it comes to transciptions, it seems there are different needs. Mohamed Gamal made a suggestion that might satisfy all of them.

If all the kids you know read Latin, good for you, this is not my case, and I don't want those around me to wait til they are 11 to be able to correctly begin learning computers, so yes, I'm all for rabid arabizing, and for good reasons.

Let's just keep a compromise as Mohamed Gamal suggested since you feel Latin acronyms are important, and most of all, let's REMAIN CIVIL.

Salaam,
Chahine