Re:

On 10:35 الخميس 03 يناير 2002, you wrote:
> We need to be able to write arabic in
> KDE applications, not just have their interfaces arabic. I don't think
I forgot to mention in my previous email that KEdit is actually fully usable
at the moment.  Everything is rendered correctly, saving, loading, and
printing (even to PDF) also work fine.  Only problem is it doesn't do any
formatting since it is only a simple editor.  Konqueror has also improved
immensely and renders almost all Arabic pages fine, and I can even use it to
fill out forms and do searches in Arabic.  I have filled out bug reports for
the applications I use most in KDE, and if more people do the same, hopefully
we will finally be able to use KDE 3 for some real Arabic work.

Hesham Hassan