Re:

That's what I've been saying all along. Translation is not enough. We need to try doing some real arabization. We need to be able to write arabic in KDE applications, not just have their interfaces arabic. I don't think that's an impossible thing to do, since Nadim now has some experience in that through vim.
-Waseem