Re: (no subject)

Waseem Bakr wrote:
Several days ago, I heard somebody say they were working on kcmkonqhtml and
kcmkicker. So far, the files have not been done. If whoever said they'll do
them changed their minds and started working on some other files, will they
please say so, so that I finish them off.
-Waseem

Salam Waseem,

I already started translation of kcmkicker.po (around 50% of work done).

Djalel

--
Djalel CHEFROUR, PhD student at IRISA.
IRISA-INRIA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France