Re: (no subject)

On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 01:32:36PM -0500, Waseem Bakr wrote:
> Several days ago, I heard somebody say they were working on kcmkonqhtml and
> kcmkicker. So far, the files have not been done. If whoever said they'll do
> them changed their minds and started working on some other files, will they
> please say so, so that I finish them off.
> -Waseem

Salam all,

I would like to note that while this system of announcing what files you will
work on is a good one, it may be a slow one.

I would recommend that whoever wants to translate anything, simply go ahead
and translate, commit, and keep going. Once others receive notification emails
about the commit, they will figure out someone's been working on it.

With that in mind, it is a good idea to continually run a 'cvs update' before
you start translating a file, in case someone's already committed something
which didn't show up in your mailbox yet.

Thanks, and keep up the good work -- we're blazing through the KDE files ;)