Re: helping hand (Arabic post)

On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 08:37:47PM -0500, Abbas wrote:

Salam,

Thank you for your offer to help, as we very much need it.
A good starting point would be to visit the Arabeyes FAQ's
on:
  http://www.arabeyes.org/faq/

Read the section on "Documentation and Translation".

I would also like to note that many of the visitors of
arabeyes.org, and this mailing list's subscribers cannot
view Arabic messages. So please in the future, restrict
your postings to English.

When we have all the tools necessary under Linux to do
everything in Arabic, this will not be the case. Until
then, let us make sure everyone can read what we write ;)

thanks