PO file headers

Salam,
	It is such a shame that some peoples effort won't be recognized, and they
won't take the credit for it .. but you can still stop that ..
I noticed that some translators are forgetting to update the PO file header,
for those who do not know wha that is , it is the first few lines in the PO
file that hold information such as:

"POT-Creation-Date: 2001-11-24 02:28+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2001-10-08 16:42+0200\n"  <-------------
"Last-Translator: Mohammed Gamal <f2c2001 at yahoo dot com>\n"  <-----------
"Language-Team: Arabic <support at arabeyes dot org>\n"

The two lines indicated by the arrow are to be updated every time you commit a
file, it will help us to follow who did what, and when .. so please don't
forget to update them..
another thing that I noticed is the translation of the following lines:

#: _translatorinfo.cpp:1
msgid ""
"_: NAME OF TRANSLATORS\n"
"Your names"
msgstr "فريق تعريب لينكس"

#: _translatorinfo.cpp:3
msgid ""
"_: EMAIL OF TRANSLATORS\n"
"Your emails"
msgstr "support at arabeyes dot org"

Well this is misplaced as well .. the Arabeyes is mentioned in the header of
every PO file as you notice above, in the Language information, here you
should place YOUR name, and YOUR email, do not replace the name that is there
( incase there is a name of another person) instead write your name beside it
separated by a comma, and your email beside his/her email separated by a
comma .. Having YOUR names here is essential as well as it is a part of
giving credit and thinks and acknowledgment where it is due ..
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi