Re: Arabic Keyboard, and Localization (not related)

On Tuesday 01 January 2002 20:10, Mohammed Yousif wrote:
> >I hope that this is clear now, And I hope that no more confustion and
> >suggesions for Language code, country code, flag is nessesery.
>
> they are nessesery Isam , cuz we need to change the two letters 'ar' to be
> away from the conflict with Argentina with ONLY KDE.

Let's remember one thing about the language code .. it is not me, or you or
anyone that sets the langauge code.. it is  known standard, specified in ISO
639 that defines the two letter codes for langauges..

KDE indeed as you satated Mohammed Y. does have a probelm in using the country
AR (Argantina) flag to represnt the Langauge Arabic AR, but that does not
mean that we either change the langauge code ourselves, nor change the flag
of Argantina to make it the Arab League flag.. The solution for this probelm
is to contact the KDE Locale people, and tell them about it, and see how will
this come out. It will be fixed.. don't worry

About my Bug Report about kxkb.. Mohammed I think it is a bug, and it need to
be fixed, and having it reported as a bug will make it certain that the kxkb
maintiner will have a look at it, and will fix it.. depending on emails and
mailing lists isn't always the best way..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi