Re: What's Next...

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 11:49:42AM -0700, am sa wrote:
> Salam alikum
>
> I want to srart helping you guys.
>
> Please tell me what I have to start first, I found
> that the file ppdtranslations.po not tranlated yet,
> please tell me what is the name stands for and how to
> get a commit permision to upload my changes.
>
> Please assign me a file if you find it is very
> important to start with.
>
> thanx guys for perfect work.

You need to email contact at arabeyes dot org with your password and name (first and
last name). Refer to http://www.arabeyes.org/papers/howto-cvs/ for instructions
on how to encrypt your password.

Also, for others who are translating, please move on to kdebase/ and ignore
all the other directories for now. kdebase/ is a priority (right after the files
in the root directory).

Good luck, and keep up the good work, we're getting there ;)
| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |