Re: What's Next...

Assalam alaikum

I am translating kate.po please be notified.

Please tell me is there a problem will happen while
compiling the software if there is a mached characters
in the menus/dialogs like if I put & before the same
character in two different menu entries in the same
menu?

Please suggest an easy solution to determine what is
the groups of menu entries.