Re: What's Next...

Salam alikum

I want to srart helping you guys.

Please tell me what I have to start first, I found
that the file ppdtranslations.po not tranlated yet,
please tell me what is the name stands for and how to
get a commit permision to upload my changes.

Please assign me a file if you find it is very
important to start with.

thanx guys for perfect work.