Re: Thanks to Mohammed Gamal, Desktop.po is done

 --- Anatolia <Anatolia at linux-team dot org> wrote: >
> Mime Types = nasak al-malafat
>  Device = jehaz
>  Desktop = sat7 almaktab
> URL = raabet
>  IP = kaabes
>
>  widget =****** hmm stell needs thinking
>
>  session = jalsah (you know when plp set and chat in
> a room)
>  domain = 7ay'yiz
>  localhost = mostadeef dakele
>  Daemon = shaytan :) just kidding :) its as i think
> =  kadem (like servant
> or server i think it all works
>                     as in linux they say for ex.
> start MySQL Daemon or Start
> MySQL server so it's looks like the same meanings)

Well, Salam again Anatolia & Isam, it seems that
Kawakeb moderators are E-Mailing each other now :)
here are the words :
Mime types: "Nasaq al-malaffat" or "naw3 al-malaffat"
"link"
Deskyop: "Sa67 Al-Maktab"
Widget: I've used "widja" in my Desktop.po I think
it's better to be used.
session: "Jalsah"
domain: "2esm Al-netaq" or just "netaq"
localhost: will be as it is "localhost" since it's the
default domain name for Linux Systems.
Daemon: "Moraqeb" I've used it like that in Desktop.po