Follow The KDE Translation Project day by day

Salam All ..
For those who want to follow the KDE Translation Project day by day can always head for this page :
http://www.arabeyes.org/projects/kde.php

if you want to visit it later you can find it under the ("Development") section, and in the "Development" page follow the link to the "KDE -Info/Status" ...

As for the translations I asked about before .. your suggestions seems to be good , Thanks .. but I hope that more of you people on the list contribute and try to suggest a better alternative .. Remember, it is NEVER too late to help ..

		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi