Re: newbie....!!!

--- Hamza Soft wrote:
> I just newbie in translation, but I want to learn how I can do that and what
> is the required, so I want your help to give me sites or document to
> collect information about that matter.

Ayman, you can start by looking at the 'development' section of
arabeyes.org - particularly the KDE "status" page (since KDE is
currently the project being "translated") as well as the
instructions and info on CVS (bottom links on the 'development' page).

The first document you might want to read is the 'WinCVS HOWTO' on that
page (thanks Isam).  Here's the link just in case,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/papers/wincvs

Welcome aboard....