Re: Some help in translation

Salam Azzadine,
I welcome your help, I think if you download the
Desktop.po file from the CVS repository it would be
more useful than just providing a list to translate.

Anyway, if you don't have a CVS account then simply
send an E-Mail to contact at arabeyes dot org asking them to
give you an account, & if your problem is that you
can't go online through Linux or can't find Arabic
Editors that Support UTF-8 under Linux then there is
no way except to work in Windows using TextPad, Isam &
I use this program & you can download it from
http://www.textpad.com . Don't care for the RTL
problem in this program because any program that
suports RTL (IE for example) can display the files
correctly.

By the way, I think I will use the word "mafatee7" to
refer to "keywords".

Thanks.