Re: Unicode or UTF-8 ??

As I know .. the UTF-8 is a optimized Unicode .. the UTF-8 uses 8-bit encoding just like ASCII .. It is used in making a source code that uses international characters , because most lexical analyzers deal with ACSII code ...

Anyway using UTF-8 makes more sense ..

                Yours
                        Isam

At 11:17 AM 10/09/01 +0100, you wrote:
 --- Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi at accessme dot com> wrote: >
Salam Mohammed ...
>       So we will work now in UTF-8 instead of Unicode ?
>       When I wanted to see the diff. between two
> revisions in the CVSWEB it
> didn't work, although all the links are there.. is
> it working ?
>
>       By the way, good Job Moh'd Gamal :)
>
>               Take Care All
>                       Isam Bayazidi

Thanks Isam :) , I thought we will use Unicode.
And I want to know how are Unicode & UTF-8 differ, I
thought they are the same thing.