Contributing...

On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 12:02:58PM -0700, sameh nabil wrote:
> Hi everybody
> This is My first Message to this list

Welcome aboard ;)

> I hope you can offer some help on using the CVS server
> for guys who never used it before like me :)

Sure. That's why I wrote the howto-cvs
(http://www.arabeyes.org/papers/howto-cvs/). If you have any specific
questions or problems you encounter as you follow instructions, please let us
know (I can then explain it, and maybe add onto the howto so others would find
it easier to use).

You also need a cvs account to be able to 'commit' files onto the repository.
Please email 'contact at arabeyes dot org' to receive an account.

Good luck!

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |