Re: Going the easy way

Hi everybody
This is My first Message to this list

I hope you can offer some help on using the CVS server
for guys who never used it before like me :)

also i guess we should establish a standard
translation to all common words (Faq,Format,etc)
before we start tranlating all the files
this will assure that all documents we produce are
readable
even if we have some strange translations any user who
uses our docs will get used to it

finally i think using english words like email and
disk is not a bad idea at all

salam for now

=====
Same7 nabil