Translation HowTo

Salam All ..
	When I read  Abdullah's letter I felt that we are missing a complete Howto
for Translation Teams .. I will do that in the next hours .. as for now .. I
lead you to the first few steps :
	- If you are using Windows for Translation, Read the WinCVS HowTo, written
in Arabic, for the KDE Translation Team. ( Note that it's encoded in UTF-8 ):
		http://www.arabeyes.org/faq/wincvs/
	- If you are planing to use Linux or Unix or *BSD system, read this HowTo :
		http://www.arabeyes.org/faq/howto-cvs/
	- After preparing for the Translation of the files in your PC have a look to
this page :
http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/kde_status_bar.html
	This page will show you the progress in the Translation of the files .. see
the section of kdebase ( not docs/kdebase) and select a filename ..
	- Open the file you desire in your favorite text editor that supports UTF-8
format.. translate, and save the file making sure that it has the extention
of PO instead of POT .. that's it I guess
	I will try to prepare a Translation HowTo that contain guide lines for the
Translation process that help everyone to start
--
		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi