Re: agree: Commitment level..

> Salam All ..
> 	Looking at the numbers that Nadim posted today really make me think ..
> what makes the Swedish translation go faster than Arabic one .. after all
> very few millions speak Swedish ! and hundreds of millions speak Arabic !
>   Remmember these points :
>       - The Translation that we are doing is to be included in the KDE3 ..
>       - The KDE3 is to be released soon, after 4 months or so.. and we need
> to have the essentials of an Arabic interface ready long before that to
> have the change to text/bugfix it ..
>       - Our work will be included in Linux Distributions by the second
> quarter of th year 2002 .. meaning that YOU and everyone can see the work
> we had done.. the fruits of our work will be shown soon.. so don't get down
> and slow now .. nothing much is left..
>
> If anyone is facing or faced probelms working with the KDE translation
> please don't hesitate to ask... after all WE need all your support ..

I would like to help but honestly I don't know where to start from.  Where is
this commitment list?  How do we know who is doing what?  I don't want to
work on a file, then see that someone else is working on the same file.  I
have downoaded a copy of the CVS but It has not been updated since that I
could not find the "commitment list".  Maybe the file is there somewhere, and
I am over looking it.  Also, what is exactly expected of us?  If it envolves
a simple english_to_arabic translation, then I think its a very easy job for
most.