agree: Commitment level..

Salam All ..
	Looking at the numbers that Nadim posted today really make me think .. what
makes the Swedish translation go faster than Arabic one .. after all very few
millions speak Swedish ! and hundreds of millions speak Arabic !
  Remmember these points :
      - The Translation that we are doing is to be included in the KDE3 ..
      - The KDE3 is to be released soon, after 4 months or so.. and we need
to have the essentials of an Arabic interface ready long before that to have
the change to text/bugfix it ..
      - Our work will be included in Linux Distributions by the second
quarter of th year 2002 .. meaning that YOU and everyone can see the work we
had done.. the fruits of our work will be shown soon.. so don't get down and
slow now .. nothing much is left..

If anyone is facing or faced probelms working with the KDE translation please
don't hesitate to ask... after all WE need all your support ..

--
		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi