Commitment level..

With the recent release of QaMoose-1.2 (to better serve YOU), I would
like to ask why the level of "commits" to the KDE project has gone down
dramatically to almost nothing over the past couple of weeks (we were
doing so well) ?

I would like to note that we are very much behind and REALLY TRULY need
your help.  How behind are we ?  Well let's look at a couple of examples
regarding only 'kdebase' (keep in mind that there are at least 10 other
major directories that need attention as well currently at 0%),

For kdebase,

  Arabic        50.0%   done
  Spanish       87.5%   done
  Hebrew        92.4%   done
  Japanese      84.9%   done

(today's data - http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/i18n-table-HEAD.html)

I know and I completely believe we can do better and we MUST.  No one is
asking for unlimited hours of your time, an hour every other day will
do wonders, I'm serious.  Mohammed Gamal will testify to that.  He's put
in ALOT of hours and continues to be a beacon that we all should follow.

We have to enhance our reputation and standing in this community and the
only way to do that is through collective hard work.  We have to help
each other out and we, again, must pick up the pace and prove ourselves.
The figures above speak for themselves - are any of us happy about this
blemish ?  I hope not and I again, urge your renewed commitment.  I
realize that everyone is busy (I am too - school/work), but I "make"
time to help this effort because I feel its my obligation to do so and
because I'm passionate about my Arabic heritage and background.  The point
is, time can be made available if the willingness is there.

We often get "I want to help" emails and support questions, well here is
an area that YOU can really help with - so ______please______ do; take
the initiative and don't discount your contribution.

No one will help us, unless we help ourselves - PLEASE lend us a hand...